Vantage Worldwide is a podcast brought to you by Abacus Worldwide, a global association of accounting and law firms. Vantage examines the opportunities and potential challenges of doing business across the globe. Each month, experts from the Abacus membership share insight into the business environment in their country, providing you with highlights of what is required for international expansion.
This episode has been published and can be heard everywhere your podcast is available.
This episode of Vantage discusses the current economic environment and opportunities for doing business in the US. Recorded, between US election day and the inauguration of a new president, the session touches upon some potential changes related to tax law and tariffs. Part 2 will be scheduled in 2021 to discuss what changes will actually be implemented.
Episode GuestsMichael, Ehrenstein, Ehrenstein | Sager, Episode Moderator; Nicole Suk, Windham Brannon, Panelist; and Carolyn Powell, Tronconi Segarra & Associates, Panelist
In this episode of Vantage Worldwide Abacus members, Michele Canepa and Jorge Cunha from Global Trust Advisors discuss the economic landscape of Luxembourg and the opportunities to conduct business in this European country.
In this episode of Vantage Worldwide Abacus members from India discuss the current state of the Indian Economy, its currency, and future business opportunities. The episode touches on the pros and cons of investing or starting a business in India, hiring foreign workers, and an overview of the tax and legal system.
Guests of this episode include:
- Deepak Goil, Hi Fidelity Solutions Private Limited
- Sujay Ajgaonkar, RM Ajgaonkar & Co
- Tarun Kandhari, Tarun Kandhari & Co LLP
- Sachin Ranbhise, Sachin Ranbhise & Associates, Chartered Accountants
- Ana Carolina Born, Born Auditores Associados
- Mariana Bicudo, Franco Advogados
- Andréa Bodanese, Berger, Simões, Plastina e Zouvi Advogados
- Adam Stronach, Harwood Hutton Advisory Services, LLP
- Clive J Halperin, GSC Solicitors LLP
- Mark Wildi, Baxter Baxter & Co