Vantage Worldwide is a podcast brought to you by Abacus Worldwide, a global association of accounting and law firms. Vantage examines the opportunities and potential challenges of doing business across the globe. Each month, experts from the Abacus membership share insight into the business environment in their country, providing you with highlights of what is required for international expansion.
In this episode of Vantage Worldwide Abacus members from India discuss the current state of the Indian Economy, its currency, and future business opportunities. The episode touches on the pros and cons of investing or starting a business in India, hiring foreign workers, and an overview of the tax and legal system.
Guests of this episode include:
- Deepak Goil, Hi Fidelity Solutions Private Limited
- Sujay Ajgaonkar, RM Ajgaonkar & Co
- Tarun Kandhari, Tarun Kandhari & Co LLP
- Sachin Ranbhise, Sachin Ranbhise & Associates, Chartered Accountants
- Ana Carolina Born, Born Auditores Associados
- Mariana Bicudo, Franco Advogados
- Andréa Bodanese, Berger, Simões, Plastina e Zouvi Advogados
- Adam Stronach, Harwood Hutton Advisory Services, LLP
- Clive J Halperin, GSC Solicitors LLP
- Mark Wildi, Baxter Baxter & Co